FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Not familier with iSportsman? Click here for a step by step process to get started.
What do I have to do to recreate on military lands?
- Register for a Recreation Access Permit (RAP)
- Check in using the USAGAK website or by calling the automated USAGAK phone system. (Toll Free 877-250-9781)
Where do I get a Recreation Access Permit (RAP)?
You can register for a RAP online. If you have any questions, please call 907-361-9684, and leave a message.
Do I need to check into every Training Area I travel through?
- No you do not need to check into every area you are traveling through.
- You are allowed to sign into as many areas as you like, but you are only required to sign into the areas you will be recreating in.
- USAGAK advises you to sign into only those areas you will be recreating in.
How can I check-in if I am traveling through Army land, all the Training Areas are closed, but the road is open?
When selecting activities during check-in, select "Other Recreation", and you will be able to check-in to a road.
Technical issues - leave a message: 907-361-9684 or email: email@example.com